I'm Doing This For School

Because I'm not too cool for it

Monday, July 27, 2009

1 hello


I guess I ought to start this out with a little bit about my musical taste -- people learn a lot about others through that, or so I've been told.

Yo: The Beatles (click on the names for Youtubey goodness)
The Doors
The Who
Janis Joplin
Billie Holiday
Bing Crosby

for bands that are still alive

Say Anything
Motion City Soundtrack
Cat Power
Sigur Ros
blink 182


DID YOU KNOW: The song "Yesterday" had been written for quite a bit and was known as 'Scrambled Eggs' by the band because Paul hadn't thought of a name for it. Even though it says 'yesterday'.... 10 times? Currently the most covered song ever, at least last time I checked.

Also I'm highly amused by things such as this:

1 comment:

  1. yo hey love the blog can i do your laundry sometime?

    ReplyDelete

Look For Stuff Here